Stern Law, PLLC National Lemon Law Firm
The consumer protection attorneys at Stern Law, PLLC Lemon Law Firm recognize that defective vehicles can cause collisions resulting in catastrophic injury or wrongful death. People throughout the U.S. die every year because of vehicle defects. Our consumer attorneys are committed to protecting individuals using our nation’s roadways by representing consumers seeking compensation for the money they have paid or the MSRP for a motor vehicle that is a lemon. Our focus on protecting consumers from defective vehicles can prevent car purchasers from being stuck with lemons while getting inherently unsafe vehicles off our roadways.
Sophisticated Lemon Law Representation Provided with Personalized Attention
When individuals spend thousands or tens of thousands of dollars on a defective car, truck, or SUV, they do not have to feel like you are forced to return to the dealership over and over to have repairs performed. Ken Stern has been representing victims of dangerous and defective products like lemon cars, lemon trucks, and lemon SUVs for over thirty years. This long history of taking on vehicle manufacturers and other large corporations has enabled him to develop his litigation skills and a reputation for tenaciously challenging large companies who put profits above the safety of consumers.
How Lemon Lawyers Can Help
Ken Stern is a seasoned litigator who has built his law practice around taking on large companies that compromise public safety with unsafe products, including defective medical devices, dangerous drugs, and vehicles that are lemons. Whether tenacious negotiation or skilled litigation is necessary, Ken Stern has the legal expertise, courtroom experience, and litigation resources to help consumers who feel stuck with a lemon.
Even if you have not been injured by your faulty vehicle, you do not have to endure the frustration and aggravation of bringing your vehicle back to the car dealer six, seven, eight, or even a dozen times with the same problem. Although the vehicle manufacturer and dealership might be entitled to a reasonable number of attempts or a reasonable time to fix your defective vehicles, our law firm is well-versed in state and federal consumer protection laws that provide remedies to car owners with defective vehicles that cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of attempts.
The selection of a lemon law attorney is a highly personal decision, but Ken Stern has the experience to handle sophisticated litigation against well-funded commercial parties. We zealously represent aggrieved consumers with individualized attention and timely case updates so we can respond to client needs and concerns.
The Stern Law, PLLC Standard of Excellence
While many law firms handle lemon law cases, Ken Stern recognizes the legal profession is a service industry. When you are pursuing a lemon law claim, you will have questions. We provide the following forms of customer service to our clients:
- Placing Clients Needs above Our Own: While the ethical code that attorneys adhere to requires this commitment, our law firm puts the highest priority on this principle.
- Integrity and Honesty: Our law firm does not compromise on either of these principles. We tell our clients what they need to know even when it might not be what they want to hear. Our candor permits our clients to have a clear understanding of their rights and options, so they can effectively participate in their case.
- Social Commitment to Public Safety: We use our skills and expertise to aggressive advocate for your rights under warranty. Our law firm is founded on the premise that individuals harmed by defective vehicles and other shoddily constructed products are entitled to financial recourse.
- Providing Extensive Access to Litigation Resources: Our long tenure as a plaintiff’s law firm handling major product liability and consumer protection lawsuits means we have the necessary financial means to challenge large well-funded defendants with deep pockets. We also have a network of experts who can help a judge or jury understand mechanical defects associated with specific vehicles.
Lemon law attorney Ken Stern can evaluate key issues relevant to bringing a lemon law lawsuit, including but not limited to the following:
- The seriousness of the defect
- Timeliness of the warranty claim
- Whether the manufacturer/dealer was allowed sufficient time/opportunities to repair the vehicle
Call a National Lemon Law Attorney Now
We invite you to browse the pages of our website for information about your situation. If you still have questions, you can contact us for answers about your unique circumstances. Call Ken Stern at Stern Law, PLLC at 844-808-7529 or submit a confidential case inquiry form today.